.TEC FAMILY ADORATION
While He was with them at table, He took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them. With that their eyes were opened and they recognized Him" (Luke 24:30-31).
Photo source: Blue Cloud Abbey, S.D., site of the
2004 Renewing the Vision of TEC Workshop
Join the TEC Family in praying before our Eucharistic Lord once a month for the TEC Movement. Initiated in November 2006 by Northwest TEC, serving the Diocese of Peoria, Ill., TEC Family Adoration unites all TEC communities together in adoration. Our end goal is to have at least one TEC praying each day of the month before the Blessed Sacrament.
Please remember the following intentions:
To pray for the TEC Movement in the U.S. and abroad.
To pray for the teams and candidates of upcoming weekends locally and around the world.
To pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to use TEC to further the Kingdom of God on earth.
Participating TEC Communities:
- Northwest TEC (since November 2006), first Wednesdays
- Spirit of St. Louis TEC (since December 2006), first Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Peoria TEC (since January 2007), first Wednesdays
- Belleville TEC (since January 2007) day TBD
- Sonshine TEC, fourth Saturdays
- Anchor of Hope, first Thursday of every month at St. John the Baptist Church in Green Bay, Wis. from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- St. Williams TEC, every Thursday
"The entire TEC spiritual process is designed around the core truth of our Faith: the Eucharist" (ref. TEC Conference Manual, section X, p. 38)
Please email the TEC Conference at office@TECConference.org when you will be in adoration so we can inform other TEC communities that may want to join you in prayer that same day.