RENEWING THE VISION WORKSHOPS
Scroll down for workshop description, content, and contact information
BOLIVIA Renewing the Vision Workshop
La Paz & Riberalta
June 24 - July 8, 2010
The TEC Conference sent a bi-lingual training team to three locations in Bolivia for the purpose of training TEC leaders to use the new TEC Manual. Training took place in Riberalta and in two locations in La Paz, beginning June 24 and ending July 8. Team members are Cristina Deutsch, Bloomington, Ill., Iris Tirado-Noonan, West Allis, Wis., and Sr. Lucille Flores, SSM, Milwaukee, Wis. Fr. Bob Menner, St. Joseph Parish, Manchester, Mo. and Ronald Reiter, former TEC Conference Executive Director prepared the team members for presenting the workshops.
Training Team Members:
Sr. Lucille Flores
Workshop team and participants in Riberalta.
Future dates and locations to be determined.
- Renewing the Vision (RTV) of TEC is a workshop which will provide participants an opportunity to experience a TEC weekend in light of the revised Official TEC Manual. Each three-day workshop will walk participants through the TEC process in a reflective manner, making references to the underlying theological concepts and spiritual processes on which TEC is built and introducing new rituals, faith meditations, etc. in an experiential way.
- RTV is designed in a ‘retreat’ format to invite participants to reflect more deeply on their life of shared faith, quality of presence, and skills for ministry.
- To share a renewed vision of the TEC spiritual process as described in the Official TEC Manual.
- To call those involved as leaders of TEC to a deeper personal and communal conversion, thus building or strengthening local adult faith communities.
- To rekindle a deeper sense of commitment to our life in Christ as a community of disciples.
Who Should Attend:
- To foster collaborative relationships within and between dioceses and the TEC communities which are necessary to further the TEC Movement.
- Those in leadership positions such as board members, who serve as directors for TEC, and people of faith who have sustained the movement.
- Diocesan and parish staff working with youth and young adult ministry, faith education, etc., clergy and religious.
- People who seek deeper formation and understanding of the spiritual processes of TEC and the theoretical and pastoral insights to effectively mentor youth and young adults who seek to encounter Christ.
- People who possess a solid and balanced spirituality patterned on the Vatican II Council faith vision.
- $60 per person. Plus room and board fees as determined by host TEC community.
To schedule a RTV workshop for your TEC community:
- Contact Billy O'Regan at the TEC Conference office at (504) 227-3233 or e-mail him at: Office@TECconference.org